New North Arlington Listing
OPEN SUNDAY, 11/11, 1-4pm
Rare opportunity to own a beautiful, fully renovated, authentic mid-century gem with amazing views of wooded 1/2 acre lot from 2 levels!
A stunning wood burning stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the home. Soaring beamed ceilings on the main level create a feeling of spaciousness and add character. The expansive open floor plan is perfect for today~s lifestyle. Owner made exquisite renovation choices in the kitchen and bathrooms. Hardwood floors throughout are in stellar condition. This home is quality you can feel, inside and out. Enjoy outdoor living on the deck, covered terrace, zen patio/garden, and private fenced patio off the main level master bedroom.
Desirable N. Arlington location and neighborhood, with easy access to DC. Carport/paver driveway easily fits 2 cars.
Kitchen Renovations/upgrades include: custom cabinetry, GE Cafe Stainless Steel appliances, 5 burner gas stove, quart countertops, Duraceramic floors. Bathroom renovations include: custom cabinetry, Rain Forest marble countertops, pebble floor. Other upgrades: new central air unit, new windows and doors, refinished floors, new hardscape and landscape, closet organizing systems, new light fixtures.
- 3-4 bedrooms, depending on whether you use one of the main level bedrooms as an office
- 3 full bathrooms
- open floor plan
- walls of windows across the back of each of the 2 levels: all new windows and doors
- Kitchen renovated 2016: new everything, beautiful choices
- Main level bathrooms (2) renovated
- Ensuite main level master with private fenced patio
- extensive landscape and hardscape, beautifully done
- 2 wood-burning fireplaces
- North Arlington schools: Discovery, Williamsburg, Yorktown
- Woodland Acres neighborhood: private yet walking distance to local neighborhood shops and restaurants