Once under contract, my job and focus is to make the transaction completely seamless and hassle-free. There are a lot of moving parts in a real estate transaction and things can go amiss if there is a lack of attention to details. This is where I become the project manager for my clients, managing all of the details and eliminating any heading before they arise. This essential step ensures that the entire buying experience is worry-free.
- I want my buyers to enjoy the peace of mind that comes from know that I am managing the details. I accomplish this by clarifying the entire process, explaining all of the details so that there are no surprises.
- I manage the entire selling teams from home inspectors, appraisers to settlement agents.
- I use a transaction management system, relying on a proven, detailed checklist complete with transaction deadlines and early warning alerts to manage all of the moving parts so that nothing is overlooked.
- I provide my clients with a weekly update, keeping in contact and fully informing them with a status report.
- I adhere to a call-back-now policy, guaranteeing a speedy response.
- I purchase a home warranty for each of my buyers, offering them protection after the sale.
What this means is having peace of mind knowing that all bases are covered. Period.